Cellulite - Symptom, Causes & Treatment
Cellulite is the lumpy substance resembling cottage cheese that is commonly found on the thighs, stomach, and butt. The term cellulite originated in France more than 150 years ago and began appearing in English language publications in the late 1960s.
Whatever the cause of cellulite, it's important to know that there aren't any miracle products, treatments, or medicines that can make it go away. This condition isvery rarely seen in males.
What Causes Cellulite?
Factors that influence cellulite are -
- Your genes
- your gender,
- the amount of fat on your body,
- your age,
How to get rid of Cellulite by Home Remedies
Try these home remedies for cellulite -
- Drinking 3 glasses a day of freshly squeezed lemons in 1 cup water and a pinch of cayenne will also melt away the cellulite.
- Follow a detox diet - a healthy low-fat, high fibre diet containing plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Always massage a cellulite cream thoroughly with your fingertips. It makes them double effective. Remember, the massaging action is more important than the cellulite cream.
- put your feet up! keeping legs elevated while watching tv, reading, etc.. helps in the long run get the foods/nutrients that your skin loves!