Oily Skin - Oily Skin Care, Cure, Remedy & Treatment
Oily Skin Care
|The face has the maximum number of oil glands while the hands and feet have no oil glands.|
If you've got oily skin, you've got to walk the delicate tightrope of controlling excess oiliness without stripping your skin of oils completely. But the pros of having oily skin is that it ages more gracefully and doesn't wrinkle as easily as dry skin.
Oily Skin Care, Cure, Remedy & Treatment
Here are the list of some remedy, treatment for oily skin :
- Use a mild liquid cleanser, preferably a foaming one,
formulated for oily skin in the morning and before bed.
- Use alcohol-free toners sparingly, if at all.
- Choose an oil-free, light moisturizer, if necessary.
- Use oil-blotting or oil-free foundation and powder.
- Use oil-free sunscreen.
Not to do if u have oily skin
- X Over-dry your skin. Oil is a natural defence against the
- X Use harsh drying soaps or products. This will lead to a rebound oiliness that will be more than the original oiliness.
- X Cleanse more than two times a day (three if you exercise).
- X Be an astringent junkie.
- X Use moisturizer if you don't need it.
- X Overuse powder to mop up oil; your skin will look chalky.