Best Eyebrow Threading
What is Eyebrow Threading?
Eyebrow Threading is a skill of old. Traditionally, threading is used on the entire face, including upper lip, chin, eyebrows, sideburns and cheeks. As compared to other methods of eyebrow shaping like waxing, tweezing, trimming etc, eyebrow threading is consider to be the best technique.
How the Method of eyebrow Threading Works?
Threading is a hair removal technique that uses a cotton thread. The 100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted out from the follicle. It is said to be more precise than waxing. is more precise and the hair grows back thinner and slower; there is also no burning, peeling, or irritation, and is good for getting rid of in-grown hairs.
Eyebrow Threading Benefits
Eyebrow Threading is, by far, the best method to remove facial hair, here are some of its benefits:
- The Ouch(less) Factor - It is found by many to be much less painful than waxing. Since threading only targets the individual hairs, skin irritation is kept to a minimum, unlike waxing, which often causes unnecessary stretching and removal of the skin's delicate top layers.
- Anti-Acne - The majority of people that breakout from waxing tend to not break out from threading. Also, threading is completely safe and dermatologist-recommended for individuals who are currently using medications like Accutane and Retin-A.
- Wrinkle Prevention - Warning: waxing can tug, pull, stretch, and even remove the delicate skin on your face, eventually facilitating in the development of wrinkles! But there is good news, threading does none of this! So instead of torturing yourself with waxing, choose threading which will leave you hairless and smooth!
- An Art of Perfection - Threading is very precise and allows our specialists to have greater control than waxing, resulting in a better brow shape for you!
- Au Naturale - Threading is 100% natural, there are no artificial waxes, chemicals, or invasive techniques used.
- We Take It All Off! - Even those short stubbly hairs can be removed; this gives you the option of avoiding that yucky growing-out period that everyone hates!
- The Taming of the Flame - Minimal redness occurs after threading, and any redness that does appear, usually subsides within an hour. Threading lets your beauty secrets stay secret!