How to Pluck your Eyebrow - Eyebrow Plucking - Eyebrow Plucking Tip
Eyebrow plucking tips to help you achieve beautiful eyebrows. The perfect eyebrow starts above the inside corner of your eye (over the tear duct), and ends at the outside corner, above your eyelashes. The eyebrow experts say never, never to pluck your eyebrows from above, but always to pluck from the bottom of the brow.
How to Pluck your eyebrow
- Find yourself a GREAT pair of tweezers
- Start from the edges and work your way in, and as worn out as the saying is, check your work as you go, putting hair back is a lot of work.
- Sit near a window to get the best light.
- Decide what shape you want for your eyebrows. Styles change: It may help to flip through fashion magazines for ideas.
- Use a pair of angled eyebrow tweezers to pluck the hairs below the brow; never shape your brow by plucking above it. Pluck only one hair at a time.
- Start plucking in the middle of the eyebrow and pluck toward the outer end; then go back to the middle and pluck toward the nose. Your brows should extend a little beyond each corner of your eye.
- Afterwards use a cotton ball or pad soaked in pure tea tree oil or witch hazel to soothe your plucked brows.
Eyebrow Plucking Tips
After plucking a few hairs, always stop to look at what you have done. You may be over-plucking and you might not even realize it. Stopping to access your plucking progress will help measure your results and prevent over-plucking.