Anovulatory cycles - Anovulatory menstrual cycle
What is Anovulatory cycles ?
In the anovulatory cycles obviously there is neither ovulation nor formation of the corpus luteum. They are monophasic, because these cycles present only the follicular phase, characterized by variable degrees of persistent estrogenic production.
Symptom of Anovulatory cycles
No woman can predict what symptoms she will experience, or how severely. Therefore, the management of Anovulatory cycles needs to be as personalized as the symptoms themselves. As a symptom of this condition, pain may be present any time during the cycle and not only during the period.
Treatment of Anovulatory cycles
The best treatment of Anovulatory cycles is surgery (in the case of tumors) .Other common treatment are as follows:
- Ovulation-inducing fertility medications
- a nutritious and bland diet
- Medications for specific underlying conditions
- daily exercise , agreeable, occupation
- Nutritional modifications
- regular hours of eating and sleeping