Anastasia Eyebrow Gel - Anastasia stencil, pencil, powder for Eyebrows
Anastasia Soare of Anastasia Beverly Hills is the eyebrow guru. Anastasia is the last word when it comes to the art and architecture of the eyebrow.
Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow and blushes have rich shades from neutral to deep tones, micro-fine high quality ingredients, long lasting with excellent payoff, smooth application with no streaking, and fragrance free. Anastasia created this line for her clients after many years of researching various products for brows and eyes, and is confident that her products will enhance and complement everyone's taste.
Tips on Anastasia beautiful eyebrows: Follow these steps
- Start with prepare your skin - Pre-Tweeze Gel, lightweight gel formulated with aloe vera, chamomile and peppermint oil calms and cools your skin as it prepares the brows for tweezing.
- Give your eyebrows the shape you desire - Arch and shape your eyebrows by using one of the classic Stencils and filling with a Brow Pencil.
- Next step is to tweeze and trim your brow hairs if they are thick - Tweeze hairs that are outside the stenciled area with a Tweezer.
- Now clip the excess hairs outside the stencil with a scissor.
- Time to soothe your skin - Apply tweeze Cream to calm and soothe any redness or irritated areas.
- Highlight your eyebrows with a eyelights Shimmer or eyelights Matte pencil. Gently smooth and blend into the brow line to create a highlight that opens up the eye.
- Last but not the least inorder to hold the shape apply the Anastasia Brow Gel to condition and hold shape of eyebrows.
More information about Anastasia Eyebrow
Anastasia has been heralded in the pages of top publications such as Vogue, W, Town & Country, Elle, InStyle, Allure, Entertainment Weekly, People, Newsweek and Los Angeles magazine as the best eyebrow shaper in the business. Her Beverly Hills salon has come to be known almost as much for its warm and charming ambiance as for the skill and precision of the craft performed by Anastasia and her staff.
Tips on Eyebrow Anastasia
- Never wax your own brows," says Anastasia . "You can easily remove too much. Tweezing is best for maintenance."
- To achieve a true Anastasia arch, use the stencil and fill in with Brow Pomade or Brow Powder using a Small Angle Cut Brush or filling with a Brow Pencil.